Monday 15 October 2012

3 Convert java (.jar) apps to Android (.apk)

This Trick is useful for all Android users. I must confess, This Tutorial will make you expert an Android Apps Developing.
Andriod devices have all the Important Features you will want in any Phone.
The Only Problem the Device is Facing is Low Range of Application Available, It uses .APK Format Apps, Unlike Nokia and Other Devices with a very High Range of App using .JAR Format. The Good News is that Android Devices Users can now Convert any .Jar Apps into .Apk Format to Run on their Devices easily without any restrictions.
This means you can now use any java application in your android phone.
simply visit http://www.netmite.com/android/srv/2.0/getapk.php and follow the simple steps.
in http://www.netmite.com/android/srv/2.0/getapk.php You will see lots of Upload Forms.
In the Option Two Form, Use the Upload Jar to Browse your .jar File on your PC, Leave every other thing as it is.
Then Click on the Get Apk Button below the Forms, You Apps should be Proccessed and Available with the .APK Format.
Download and Transfer to your Andriod Device and Start Using.
I hope this post is useful for you. good luck !

3 comments:

  1. Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
    There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thanks

    my web-site: http://www.chandlery-online.co.uk/member/13169

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ρlease let me know if you're looking for a writer for your site. You have some really good posts and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'ԁ love to write some content for youг blоg in eхchange foг
    а link baсk to mine. Please send me an e-mail if interested.
    Regards!

    Mу blog ρоѕt; iphone credit card reader

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ρoѕt рrovіdeѕ ргoven useful tο me.
    It’s rеаlly eduсational аnd you reallу aгe naturаlly ехtremеlу educated in this rеgion.
    Υou get opened my personаl
    eуes for you tо νariouѕ thoughts
    about this subјеct using intriguing
    anԁ ѕtrong content mateгial.

    Fееl fгеe to surf to mу hοmepage .
    .. buy phentermine

    ReplyDelete

 

© Copyrights - Droid Guru