Monday 28 January 2013

0 Reality of Animation Industry in India

I post this article because I'm animation student in Arena Animation (Durgapur).
and I know what is reality. This is no matter Animation industry is good or bad. The main matter is Animation scope and salary. of course their is huge scope in Bangalore and Mumbai but salary is not good.  fresher got only 36000-65000 yearly (according to Naukri.com, Shine.com and Monster.com). a BPO(call center) employee got starting 5800/mo, it's mean 70000/yearly. and everyone know, to joining BPO(call center) no high education required. so why we invest 1.5 lakh to learn animation ?
someone told me to BPO industry is bad because their is no chance to promotion. but it's not truth. when you joining GPRS department in BPO than you got starting per month 8000 rupees.
all in one Animation industry is not good in India. but in foreign huge scope in Animation. so after complete your course join foreign Animation company like "MANGA".
I post another review in my next post.I'm waiting for your response Guys. Bye take care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Copyrights - Droid Guru